Many meetings are using Zoom to meet via phone, table, laptop or desktop computer. Click here for a link to video instructions on how to join a Zoom meeting.
- Sunday Morning Manchester Meeting via Zoom
- Sunday Morning Bainbridge Meeting via Zoom
- Monday Night Belfair Meeting
- Monday Night Speaker Meeting via Zoom
- Monday Night Bainbridge Meeting via Zoom
- Tuesday Night Poulsbo Meeting via Zoom
- Wednesday Noon Poulsbo Meeting via Zoom
- Wednesday Night Workshop Series via Zoom
- Wednesday Afternoon Belfair Meeting
- Thursday Noon Bremerton Meeting via Zoom
- Thursday Noon Kingston Meeting at Coffee Oasis
- Thursday Night Poulsbo Meeting via Zoom
- Friday Noon Bainbridge Meeting via Zoom
- Voices of Hope Monthly Speaker Meeting on 2nd Saturday
- 4th Step workshop on June 4th and 5th
- Greater Seattle Area Electronic Meetings
- Pierce County Electronic Meetings
- Click here for more Al-Anon electronic meetings
Daily Reading "Hope for Today" eBook is now available. Click here for more information.
Al Anon provides help and hope for families and friends of alcoholics, whether the alcoholic is still drinking or not. It is a unique fellowship that unites people of different backgrounds, races and walks of life in an inspiring endeavor -- helping themselves and others to lead purposeful, useful lives by overcoming the frustration and helplessness caused by close association with an alcoholic.
If you are new or visiting our area, welcome to the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula. We are located directly across from the Seattle side of Puget Sound. You can get to the Kitsap Peninsula area via one of four Washington State Ferries, and from the south near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport via the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Al-Anon District 26 is a volunteer-run organization of Al-Anon meetings and resources within the Washington Area and the national non-profit World Service Office (WSO) of Al-Anon. We serve Kitsap and North Mason Counties, and are supported by the Greater Seattle Al-Anon Information Service (AIS.)