We are utilizing Zoom virtual conferencing in place of our in-person Al-Anon meetings to ensure everyone's safety.
Many meetings are using Zoom to meet via phone, table, laptop or desktop computer. Click here for a link to video instructions on how to join a Zoom meeting.
- Manchester Sunday Morning via Zoom
- Bainbridge Sunday Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Bainbridge Monday Night Meeting via Zoom
- Silverdale Tuesday Noon Meeting via Zoom
- Poulsbo Wednesday Noon Meeting via Zoom
- Bremerton Thursday Noon Meeting via Zoom
- Poulsbo Thursday Night Meeting via Zoom
- Bainbridge Friday Alanooners Meeting via Zoom
- Poulsbo Voices of Hope Monthly Speaker Meeting on 2nd Saturday via Zoom
- Click here for more Al-Anon electronic meetings
- 7 week Series Zoom Workshop starting on Wednesday 4/8
Updates will be posted when in-person meetings resume.
Al Anon provides help and hope for families and friends of alcoholics, whether the alcoholic is still drinking or not. It is a unique fellowship that unites people of different backgrounds, races and walks of life in an inspiring endeavor -- helping themselves and others to lead purposeful, useful lives by overcoming the frustration and helplessness caused by close association with an alcoholic.
If you are new or visiting our area, welcome to the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula. We are located directly across from the Seattle side of Puget Sound. You can get to the Kitsap Peninsula area via one of four Washington State Ferries, and from the south near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport via the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Al-Anon District 26 is a volunteer-run organization of Al-Anon meetings and resources within the Washington Area and the national non-profit World Service Office (WSO) of Al-Anon. We serve Kitsap and North Mason Counties, and are supported by the Greater Seattle Al-Anon Information Service (AIS.)